Here at Coronet View Accommodation we are a family run business with a mindset of being fair to all involved. Given the exceptional circumstances we currently face, we are offering extra flexibility and support.
Please read our terms and conditions and if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to ask.
BELOW IS OUR UPDATED POLICY REGARDING COVID-19. THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
We ask that you send any cancellation requests in writing through to email@example.com; we will respond within 24 – 48 hours.
For travel impacted by COVID-19 travel restrictions, any reservations can be held as a credit with Coronet View Accommodation for use within the next 18 months of the date of the cancellation. Alternatively, bookings can also be deferred to new dates within the next 18 months.
Please note to be eligible for a credit/deferral the guest will need to contact us within 24 hours of the Covid Travel Restrictions being announced.
Extensions on the use of the credit outside of 18 months will be considered upon application from the guest, based on their specific circumstances. Coronet View Accommodation will endeavour to remain as flexible as possible for all deferred or credited reservations.
For cancellation of reservations unaffected by Covid-19 restrictions, our standard terms and conditions apply.
1 night of the booking total will be charged within 48 hours of booking.
Cancellation Conditions (not due to Covid)
- B&B and room only rooms – Free cancellation up to 7 full days prior to your reservation
- Studios to 2-bedroom apartments – Free cancellations up to 7 full days prior to your reservation
- 3-bedrooms to 6-bedroom apartments – Free cancellation up to 30 full days prior to your reservation.
Extra Person Policy
- Any extra person over 2 people per room cost $30 (apartment) – $40 (B&B room). But must fall under the maximum amount per room.
- Unfortunately, we do not accept children under the age of 12 years old in our B&B and room only rooms.
- Children 2 years and over are counted towards the room count. Please see the maximum amount the room can hold.
- Children under 2 are counted towards the room count but are FREE (but must bring their own portacot). If you would like us to provide a portacot, the cost is NZ$20 per night or $70 for your stay.
No extra guests are permitted on the property after 9pm.
To book and stay at an apartment here at Coronet View, you and your group (unless traveling with family) must be over the age of 20 years old. If you arrive and you or your group is under 20 years old, you may be asked to leave with no refund given.
No Party Policy
Coronet View Accommodation has a strict no party, no excessive noise policy. In the event that any apartment guest is identified as having a party or excessive noise, we reserve the right to immediately request all occupants of the apartment up to and including, the guest who has registered for the apartment to vacate the premises.
If an eviction does occur, the accommodation is non-refundable. In addition, the registered guests will be required to settle the account prior to departure for any expense resulting from additional cleaning of the apartment, replacement of any furniture/fixing/fitting breakage, as well as for any required repairs.
Any apartment that has been left in a condition that needs excessive cleaning including deodorizing will be charged a minimum of $50 per room.
Check In / Check Out Time
- Check in is between 3-6pm unless otherwise arranged prior to day of arrival. Please call (03) 442 6766 or 0800 89 6766. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check out time it 10am.
Thanks from the team here at Coronet View.
(03) 442 6766
0800 89 67 66
30 Huff Street, Queenstown